October 13, 2007

HAPPY DAYS!!!

On Fridays a gentleman takes his 93 year old grandmother out to do her shopping, do lunch, etc. It just gets her out of the house. Although she is mostly blind and can only get around with a cane or a walker, etc. her mind is still sharp. She shared something precious that I want to share with you.
She told him about the great depression and how all you ever heard in the news was negative and how everyone was bemoaning their hard existence. Then a song called, "Happy Days" was released (not the song from the TV Show, before that- it goes, "Happy days are here again"). It caught on and soon things did not seem so bad. After a little while, things began to get better and they got through it. Smarter, better then before.

Right now, all the news in the real estate industry is negative. Everyone you talk to is talking about how bad it is. Plumbers can give you a laundry list of why the Real Estate and mortgage industry is in shambles. I know that I need to be a positive catalyst!
So you know…I am still very much in business, people are still buying and I am working harder and better than ever. Many other professionals feel like nothing is moving, on the other hand, I am selling homes and I can help you sell yours. You don't need another person agreeing with you on how tough it is, you need a positive person who is going to get you top dollar in a declining market. I am the "Happy Days" person.

No comments: